Monday, July 19, 2010

BIO-SCULPTURE GEL




For those of you who have asked how I get my nails looking the way they do, here is my answer - I use bio sculpture gel. It works as a permanent nail polish and you can remove them easily without damaging your nails- hence the appeal. You can choose a range of colours or stick to the french manicured look and it doesn't chip. It will last you at the most a month.

I get them done at Odyssey nails in Glen Waverley outside The Glen Shopping centre, not only is it so convenient...I have finally found a nail place where they remember my name and treat me like a queen. I highly recommend it. They'll look after you.

For those of you who do not live around this area, just GOOGLE it and their site lists all the nail technicians using this awesome gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment