Sunday, October 10, 2010

Barbie Photoshoot


My Barbie's always had crazy personalities growing up - that's mainly due to the fact that I was a pretty crazy child and I made Barbie do whatever the hell I wanted. My poor Barbie's were always going to the hairdressers until they had nothing left to chop off (with my safety prep scissors), luckily enough for Barbs short hair was sexy in the 90's. Now, I see Barbie very differently. I see her as this powerful diva...which is oddly exactly how I see myself!
Last year I moved house and still  had a couple of boxes that hadn't been unpacked. I completely forgot what I stored in them. Found my famous diary from ages 7-15 and most importantly came across my Barbie collection! I was so happy to see them, even though I forgot I had them. I only have 2 left from the 4578645677 that I had. So Barbs and me had a fun girlie photoshoot!




No comments:

Post a Comment